This website provides an overview of important information specific to medical student records and enrollment. If you have any questions regarding student records, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.
The Office of Grades and Records at the Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine is committed to providing students, alumni, faculty, and staff quality customer service. We strive for timely responses to all requests and convenient access to our services. We follow the highest standards of professional and ethical principles and strive to serve the HWCOM community with dignity, respect, reliability, and accuracy.
The Office of Grades and Records provides various services for medical students, alumni, faculty, and staff including:
- Official and Unofficial Transcripts and Enrollment Verification
- Change of Name/Address
- Leave of Absence Support
- Course Registration
- Assistance with Grade Submissions - Grading Guidelines
- Residency Reclassification
- Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) – Assistance with residency and fellowship applications
- Visiting Student Application Service (VSAS) – Assistance with externship application
- Letters of Recommendation
- Diploma Certification
- State Licensure Assistance
- Free Notary Services
All active and permanent academic records are maintained with utmost integrity and security in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) guidelines. Learn more about FERPA at FIU.