This website provides an overview of important information specific to medical student records and enrollment. If you have any questions regarding student records, please feel free to contact us by email at email@example.com.
The Office of Grades and Records at the Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine is committed to providing students, alumni, faculty, and staff quality customer service. We strive for timely responses to all requests and convenient access to our services. We follow the highest standards of professional and ethical principles and strive to serve the HWCOM community with dignity, respect, reliability, and accuracy.
The Office of Grades and Records provides various services for medical students, alumni, faculty, and staff including:
- Official and Unofficial Transcripts and Enrollment Verification
- Federal Student Loan Deferment and Enrollment Verification Forms
- Change of Name/Address
- Leave of Absence Support
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the LOA process
- Manage Course Creation and Course Registration in PantherSoft and Canvas
- Assistance with Grade Submissions
- Review and Approve/Deny Residency Reclassification for Tuition Purposes
- NBME Enrollment Verification for USMLE Exams
- FERPA Release Form
- Assistance with Residency and Fellowship Applications
- Assistance with Externship Applications
- Visiting Student Application Service (VSAS)
- Assistance establishing affiliation agreements
- Letters of Recommendation
- Order and Distribute Diplomas and Manage Graduation Certification
- Diploma Certification
- State Licensure Assistance
- Free Notary Services
All active and permanent academic records are maintained with utmost integrity and security in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) guidelines. Learn more about FERPA at FIU.