The Office of the Registrar at the Florida International University Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine is committed to providing students, alumni, faculty, and staff quality customer service. We strive for timely responses to all requests and convenient access to our services. We follow the highest standards of professional and ethical principles and strive to serve the HWCOM community with dignity, respect, reliability, and accuracy.
All active and permanent education records are maintained with utmost integrity and security in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA). Learn more about FERPA at FIU.
If you have any questions regarding student records, please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Official and Unofficial Transcripts and Enrollment Verification
- Change of Name/Address
- HWCOM Residency Reclassification Application
- FERPA Release Form
- Leave of Absence support
- Contact email@example.com to initiate the LOA process
- Course creation and registration in PantherSoft
- Processing of final grades and grade changes
- NBME enrollment verification for USMLE Exams
- Assistance with residency and fellowship applications
- Assistance with externship applications
- Visiting Student Learning Opportunities (VSLO)
- Assistance establishing affiliation agreements
- Diploma orders
- State licensure assistance
- Free notary services