You, our preceptors, have the opportunity to earn free CME hours, by completing fmCASES, CLIPP and SIMPLE online. These are online, evidence-based, self-directed learning modules that our students may complete in their clerkships. Thus, you may obtain CME for cases in your field: fmCASES for family physicians, CLIPP for pediatricians, and SIMPLE for internists.
If you are interested, follow the following steps to register:
- Click the Register link at the top right of any Aquifer page
- Click on Institutional Subscribers.
- The InTIME Virtual Patient cases - Registration page opens. Provide your personal information in the prompts. Important: Use your institutional (fiu.edu) email address.
- Review and accept the Site User Terms and Conditions.
- Type the security password appearing in the lower window. Click on Send.
- Expect to receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a link to confirm your registration. By clicking this link, you will finalize the registration process.
- We hope that these cases will be helpful to you.