Guaranteed Interview to the MD Degree Program
Students not on the waitlist for the current MD program admissions cycle will be guaranteed an interview provided they meet defined academic and professional metrics.
Students seeking a guaranteed interview must:
- Maintain a 3.7 GPA through the end of the Fall semester
- "B" or above in each course
- Demonstrate professional performance according to the graduate certificate program handbook
- Submit a completed American Medical College Application Service application and HWCOM Secondary Application for the current cycle, including a current MCAT score (within three years of medical school enrollment)
- Letter of recommendation from the graduate certificate program
Students that have not applied for the current cycle and meet the criteria will be guaranteed an interview for the following admissions cycle.