What you can do
If you share our vision of the future of medicine, we encourage you to work with us to make it a reality. Florida International University’s Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine provides ways for foundations, groups, and individuals to donate vital funding to directly support the Dimitroff Lab and our mission.
You can make a donation to the lab by contacting our Senior Director of Development, Mercedes Bradley, by phone (305) 348-6288 or via email email@example.com.
The need for support
The majority of the work conducted by the Dimitroff Lab is funded through grants from the federal government. While this government sponsorship is critically important, particularly for ongoing research and clinical studies, it is poorly suited for initiating new projects and encouraging the evaluation of early ideas, exactly the kind of potential breakthrough research that the Dimitroff Lab promotes.
How does your donation help?
By funding cancer research and regenerative medicine projects, your donation can:
- Fund a four-year project to explore new pathways and strategies to improve cell-based anti-cancer immunotherapies
- Fund a four-year research project to discover techniques to improve the treatment and early detection of cancer
- Fund a four-year research project that will improve antibody-immune responses related to vaccinations or to the treatment of B-lymphomas
- Provide Innovative Equipment for Biomedical Research
- Create a Postdoctoral Fellowship in Biomedical Research