How Can Your Gift Help?
Through funding Cancer Research and Regenerative Medicine Projects
- Laboratory Research in Regenerative Medicine - Fund a four-year project to explore new pathways and strategies to improve the treatment of musculoskeletal degenerative diseases.
- Laboratory Research in Cancer Immunotherapy - Fund a four-year project to explore new pathways and strategies to improve cell-based anti-cancer immunotherapies.
- Laboratory Research in Melanoma Research - Fund a four-year research project to discover techniques to improve the treatment and early detection of cancer
- Laboratory Research in Immunology and Therapy - Fund a four-year research project that will improve antibody-immune responses related to vaccinations or to the treatment of B-lymphomas
- Innovative Equipment for Biomedical Research - Fund the purchase of specialized equipment to characterize molecular structures.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships in Biomedical Research - Fund a three-year fellowship and a small research supply budget
- Invited Speaker Seminar Series - Fund travel, accommodations, and honorarium costs related to bringing national and international speakers in biomedical research to FIU over a four-year term (five visitors per year)
For more information on giving, contact:
Mercy M. Bradley
Sr. Director of Development