Congratulations on completion of your research! We appreciate you considering the Florida Medical Student Research Journal for the publication of your work. Below are instructions regarding what to submit to the Editors for review.
The FMSRJ accepts manuscript submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org at this time. Please be sure to review the specific submission instructions below. Manuscripts not submitted in accordance with the submission instructions and author guidelines will not be considered.
Submission Instructions & Checklist:
- Review the Author Guidelines for formatting of your manuscript.
- Each author must complete the Author Agreement Form indicating their confidence that all contents are genuine, accurate, and current.
- Each author must complete the ICMJE Conflict of Interest Form. Must be opened using Adobe software.
- Submit IRB approval letter for studies involving human subjects.
- Consent Forms are required ONLY for case studies. The original consent form can be submitted with the manuscript. If it does not satisfy the FMSRJ review committee, the author may be required to submit a new consent form based on the templates found on http://research.fiu.edu/irb/pages/informed-consent-template.html.
- Contact Editorial Staff with any questions regarding FMSRJ, manuscript preparation, or peer review process through our Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com.
Submit manuscript to FMSRJ at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please be sure you have all of these documents included in your submission)
- Author Agreement Form for each author
- ICMJE Conflict of Interest Form for each author
- IRB approval letter (if applicable)
- Consent forms (if applicable)
- Manuscript (word document)
- Image or figure files (PDF, DOC, PPT, JPG, TIFF) if unable to include on manuscript word document