Marketing and Public Relations
The Marketing and Public Relations Department oversees all aspects of branding, marketing and public relations for the Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine. Marketing and public relations operations include:
- Securing and coordinating opportunities for local, regional and national media coverage
- Providing assistance with all HWCOM and departmental marketing materials, including but not limited to: brochures, giveaways, digital and print advertisements, etc.
- Writing and editing of HWCOM feature stories, press releases, etc.
- Maintaining and updating the HWCOM website, ensuring ADA compliance and accessibility standards
- Ensuring proper use of the HWCOM and overall FIU brands, including but not limited to: name references, logo usage, etc.
- Oversight of all HWCOM social media platforms
The HWCOM Marketing and Public Relations Department work in conjunction with the Florida International University Strategic Communications team. For information regarding the University’s branding and logo standards or to request a logo, please visit brand.fiu.edu.