Congratulations on the completion of your research! We appreciate your considering the Florida Medical Student Research Journal for the publication of your manuscript. Please see our Author’s Guidelines for further information on instructions regarding what to submit for review. Manuscripts not submitted in accordance with the submission instructions and author guidelines may not be considered. Please submit your work and required forms to The FMSR Cureus Channel.
Submission Instructions & Checklist:
- Review the Author Guidelines for formatting of your manuscript.
- Each author must complete the Author Agreement Form indicating their confidence that all contents are genuine, accurate, and current.
- All submissions from medical student authors must also include a senior physician author. This could be anyone from a Chief Resident to faculty to a private practice physician.
- Contact Editorial Staff with any questions regarding FMSRJ, manuscript preparation, or peer review process through our Contact Us form or email us at email@example.com.
- Submit manuscript to FMSRJ at The FMSR Cureus Channel.
(Please be sure you have all of these documents included in your submission)
- Author Agreement Form for each author
- ICMJE Conflict of Interest Form for each author
- IRB approval letter (if applicable)
- Consent forms (if applicable)
- Manuscript (word document)
- Image or figure files (PDF, DOC, PPT, JPG, TIFF) if unable to include on manuscript word document