Clinical Service Contracts
HWCOM, in collaboration with the Florida Department of Health, seeks to increase access to behavioral health services in pediatric primary care settings through:
- Skill based training and technical assistance for pediatricians to build early identification, appropriate diagnosis, treatment and referrals to psychosocial supports.
- Assessment of pediatrician baseline knowledge and skills to diagnose and treat common behavioral health disorders.
- Individualized training to increase capacity, skill and comfort in the treatment of common behavioral health disorders.
- Implementation of routine screening for common behavioral health disorders and social determinants of health.
- Telepsychiatry consultation services to increase access.
- Effective linkage to resources and supports to enhance efficiency and quality.
- Evaluation of behavioral health service outcomes.
For any questions, please contact one of the administrators below.