AOA National Award Winners
We are very proud of our chapter for earning National AOA recognition. We would like to recognize the achievements of the following individuals and groups:
- AOA Medical Student Service Leadership Project Grant, awarded for the Student Run Clinic (2019)
- Eugenio Rothe, M.D. and Jorge Mora, M.D., AOA Professionalism Award (2019)
- Leah Cohen, Class of 2020, AOA Student Research Fellowship Award (2018)
- The AOA faculty awards are given out each year at the springtime induction ceremony. The faculty awards aim to recognize physicians who have demonstrated excellence in teaching.
- Nominations are solicited around [time of year] by students of the college of medicine.
- Recent Award Winners
- Regina Carney, M.D. (2019)
- Ralph Levy, M.D. (2018)