Components of the completed application
- Online application will be available in January 2022
- One letter of Recommendation
Each applicant must submit the following two items:
- Submit a complete online application by the application deadline. See Dates and Deadlines for details.
- One letter of recommendation is required as part of the online application. You will indicate the email address of the writer, and they will receive a request when you submit the application.
The deadline to apply for admission to the Doctors of Tomorrow Program is March 4. Students are notified of their acceptance by the beginning of April.
- Florida Resident
- U.S. Citizenship or U.S. Permanent Resident
- Background in one of the following
- Underrepresented in medicine (URM)
- First-generation in college
- Low socioeconomic status (SES)
- Minimum Academic Requirements
- Completion of 60 credits
- Completion of 2 semesters of Biology
- Completion of 2 semesters of Chemistry
- GPA of 3.0