Mission: Maintain a graduate medical education initiative that will provide optimal learning environments for medical students, residents, and faculty.
Vision: Creation and support of Graduate Medical Education in South Florida.
Values: Community, Scholarship, Service
- Enable and nurture the creation of new residency and fellowship programs
- Support scholarly and academic efforts to enhance community engagement and professional development for physicians in training
- Establish and support quality gradate medical education programs, which foster excellence in residency training and research
- Address South Florida's current and anticipated physician shortages
- Improve quality and access to health care in South Florida