Mission: Maintain a graduate medical education initiative that will provide optimal learning environments for medical students, residents, and faculty.
Vision: Creation and support of Graduate Medical Education in South Florida.
Values: Community, Scholarship, Service
- Support the creation of new residency and fellowship programs, community engagement and other scholarly and professional events for physicians in training
- Support established programs
- Develop faculty, research and educational support
- Address South Florida's current and anticipated physician shortages
- Improve quality and access to health care in South Florida