Components of the completed application
- Online application: Apply Now
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- Official academic transcript(s) to be sent directly to the FIU HWCOM (see address below). If you are an FIU student you may send an unofficial transcript.
Each applicant must submit the following three items:
- Online application to the Doctors of Tomorrow program. Applications are available each year in January.
- Official academic transcript(s) sent directly to the Doctors of Tomorrow program at (FIU students may send unofficial transcripts):
- Doctors of Tomorrow Program
- FIU Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine
11200 SW 8th Street, AHC2 390W2
Miami, FL 33199
- Unofficial transcripts may be sent by email to Dr. Barbra Roller (email@example.com)
- Two confidential letters of recommendation (on letterhead and signed).These letters will be requested automatically when the DOT online application is submitted. At least one letter must be from a college faculty member who has taught you.
The deadline to apply for admission to the Doctors of Tomorrow program is March 1. Students are notified of their acceptance by the end of March.