Andreu, Aileen, MD, FACP
Translational Medicine; Division of Internal Medicine
Dr. Aileen Andreu, is a hospitalist educator for students rotating at the Miami VA Hospital during the Internal Medicine Clerkship and Advanced Medicine rotations. She is an active educator in the clinical medicine capstone course, and a facilitator for the Osler Fridays sessions. Her goal is to prepare clinically strong medical students and future residents who will go on to provide exemplary and compassionate care to diverse populations. Andreu is a founding member of the hospitalist program at Jackson Memorial Hospital.
- Residency, Internal Medicine, University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine, Tampa, Florida
- Doctor of Medicine, Temple University School of Medicine, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Bachelors of Art, Cum Laude in Chemistry, Florida International University, Miami, Florida
- Andreu A, Guglin, M. “Exaggerated NT-proBNP Production in Patients With Hematologic Malignancies: A Case Series”. Congestive Heart Failure, 2012; 18(6):333-6.
- Alvarado R, Rosenberg J, Andreu A, Bryan J.C., Chen W, Ren T., Kavallieratos, K. “Structural Insights Into the Coordination and Extraction of Pb(II) by Disulfonamide Ion Exchangers”. Inorganic Chem., 2005.