Viviana Miller, LCSW
Office: AHC1 - 348
Viviana Miller, LCSW is a Clinical Therapist in the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Health. Mrs. Miller joined the department in November 2017. Mrs. Miller obtained a Bachelor Degree in Psychology and a Master Degree in Social Work from FIU. She is a graduate from the Emerging Transformational Leadership Program from the University of Miami. She is a Licensed Clinical Social Worker and a Clinical Supervisor in the State of Florida. She provides a wide range of psychotherapeutic services that include depression, anxiety, adoption and Autism related issues, parenting, attachment related issues, and trauma resolution/healing, issues. Her therapeutic approach goes beyond the individual and integrates every aspect of the person's life into a comprehensive long-term resolution. Ms. Miller has experience in providing counseling to adults, the elderly, adolescents, and children.
Education and Training:
- State of Florida Adoption Competent Therapist and Trainer
- Parent-Child Psychotherapy
- Together Facing the Challenge Certified Facilitator and Coach
- Nurturing Parenting Facilitator
- Emerging Transformational Leadership Program (ETLP) Mailman Center for Child Development Department of Pediatrics, University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL
- Master’s degree in Social Work, Florida International University, Miami FL.
- A. Psychology, Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Associate in Arts, Miami Dade College, Miami, FL