Chaves, Priscilla, MBA, MPH
Title: Associate Director Administrative Services
Office: AHC1 345
Department(s): Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
Mrs Chaves joined Florida International University's Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine in February 2011. She works with the Founding Chair of the Department of Psychiatry and the Assistant Dean of Medical Education. She brings to FIU over 13 years of diverse industry experience in the area of business, customer service, healthcare administration, higher education, physician relations, and sales. Prior to joining FIU, Priscilla worked at Kaplan University within the School of Nursing's Admissions Department where she provided education and training. She also worked with the Strategic Alliance Organization where she developed, maintained, and strengthen mutually beneficial relationships.
Priscilla is an alumnus of Nova Southeastern University and holds a Master in Business Administration degree with a Certificate in International Business, Certificate in International Economics, and a Certificate in International Management and a Master in Public Health in Health Policy & Management from Florida International University. In addition, she is an alumnus of Florida Atlantic University where she earned a Bachelor in Business Administration degree with a double major in Marketing and a Bachelor of Science in Interdisciplinary Arts and Humanities.
Education and Training
- MPH, Florida International University, Miami, FL
- Certificate, Whitebelt Process Improvement
- Certificate. International Business, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Certificate, International Economics, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Certificate, International Management, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- MBA, Nova Southeastern University, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- BS, Interdisciplinary Arts and Humanities, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL
- BA, double major in Business Administration and Marketing, Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton, FL