Lee, Lisa, MBA
Title: Education Coordinator
Office: AHC1 334A
Department(s): Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
Mrs. Lee joined Florida International University's Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine in March 2017. She currently manages all educational activities in the department some of which includes the psychiatry rotations for the International Visiting Medical Students and Physician Assistant Students, being a liaison with affiliate clinical sites and Community-Based Faculty. She also manages various special projects within the department.
Lisa has over 11 years’ experience in academia, general administration and over 10 years of hands on experience in program management and student administration. She previously worked as a Graduate Studies Program Coordinator at the Mona School of Business and Management, University of the West Indies, Mona Campus and at the University of Technology, Jamaica as an Administrative Support and Student Services Assistant.
Education and Training
- Certificate, Yellow Belt Process Improvement, Lean Six Sigma
- Certificate, White Belt Process Improvement, Lean Six Sigma
- Leadership Education Advancement Program, Florida International University, FL
- MBA, University of the West Indies, Jamaica WI
- BBA, University of Technology, Jamaica WI
- Recognizing Inspirational Superior Effort (RISE) Service Excellence Award at Florida International University - 2018
- Recognizing Inspirational Superior Effort (RISE) Teamwork Award at Florida International University - 2018