Espinosa, Juan, MD
Title: Assistant Professor
Office: AHC1 348
Specialty: Geriatrics Psychiatry
Languages Spoken: English, Spanish
Education: MD, University de Cartagenas, Bolivar, Colombia
Department(s): Psychiatry and Behavioral Health
- 1972 MD, University of Cartagena, Bolivar, Columbia
- 1978 Residency in Psychiatry, University of Miami, Affiliated Hospitals, Miami, FL
- 1978 Chief Resident in Psychiatry, University of Miami, Affiliated Hospitals, Miami, FL
- 1978-2011: Private Practice, Miami, FL
- 2002-2004: Chief of Psychiatry, Aventura Hospital, Miami, FL
- 2006-Present: Chief of Psychiatry, Memorial Regional Hospital, Hollywood, FL
- Present: Visiting Professor, Escuela Colombiana de Medicina, Bogota, CO
2003, Principal Investigator
"A prospective, multicenter, open label study of Aripiprazole in the management of patients with Schizophrenia and Schizoaffective disorder in general psychiatric practice."
"A randomized, open label, Long-term, Multicenter study of safety of Medisorb Naltrexone."
Present, Principal Investigator
"An International, Multicenter, Large Simple Trial (LST) to compare the cardiovascular safety of Ziprosidone or Olanzapine." Pfizer, Zodiac Study.
Present, Principle Investigator
Tukoi Institute for Clinical Research, Miami, FL