Ajeet Kumar Kaushik, Ph.D. (http://akaushik3.wixsite.com/nanocare), Dr. Ajeet Kaushik received his Ph.D. (Chemistry, biosensors; 2010) in collaboration with the National Physical Laboratory and Jamia Milia Islamia, New Delhi, India. Presently, he is working as an Assistant Professor to explore “magnetic nanomedicine along with their delivery to the brain for the treatment of NeuroHIV/AIDS and miniaturized electrochemical sensing systems for personalized health care” at Center of Personalized Nanomedicine, Institute of NeuroImmune Pharmacology, Department of Immunology, Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine, Florida International University (FIU), Miami USA.
He is the recipient of various reputed awards for his service in the area of nano-bio-technology for health care. His excellent research credentials reflects by his four edited books, 100 international research peer reviewed publications, and three patents in the area of nanomedicine and smart biosensors for personalized health care. In the course of his research, Dr. Kaushik has been engaged in design and development of various electro-active nanostructures for electrochemical biosensor and nanomedicne for health care. His research interests include nano-bio-technology, analytical systems, design & develop nanostructures, nanocarries for drug delivery, nano-therapeutics for CNS diseases, on-demand site-specific release of therapeutic agents, exploring personalized nano-medicines, biosensors, point-of-care sensing devices, and related areas of health care monitoring.
Teaching and research at the interface of science, technology and engineering in a highly collaborative environment. Development of cost-effective nano-bio-technologies, smart nano-materials/structures, biosensors, advanced instrumentation, system development (primary), and nanomedicine for CNS diseases along with drug delivery systems to get into the brain (secondary) is always my focus during teaching.
As an expert scientist:
- I have delivered numerous invited lectures related with nano-bio-technology for personalized health care for educational development at various reputed institutions
- Assisted collaborators in course modification according to advancements in cutting edge research.
- Currently thesis advisor of many PhD students
As an Instructure:
BME-4311 Bio-molecular Engineering: Fall-2017
- Introduced advanced research of nano-toxicity, biosensor, system development, nanomedicine, and drug delivery systems in on-going ME-4311 course.
- Guided students for senior design project
- Over 10 year experience of exploring design and development of nanostructures for biosensors, nanomedicine and drug delivery systems development.
- Over 10 years of experience leading research teams, product development, and device integration in order to develop electrochemical biosensors for personalized health care
- Over 10 year experience of electrochemistry to explore electrochemical properties of various nanostructures, using Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy (EIS), Cyclic Voltammetry (CV), and Differential Pulse Voltammetry (DPV), to design and develop efficient biosensors.
- Over 8 years of experience in the area of nano-enabled electrochemical biosensors
- Fabrication, characterization and optimization of electrochemical biosensor
- Electrochemical characterization and analysis of nanomaterials and biosensors using Cyclic Voltammetry, Differential Pulse Voltammetry, Electrochemical Impedance techniques
- Preparation and characterization of electro-active nanostructured materials
- Analysis of biosensors device properties and reliability
- Development of miniaturized biosensing device
- Exploring POC sensing of biomarkers
- Over 4 years of experience in the area of personalized nano-medicine for health care.
- Exploring for personalized heath care
- Exploring nanomedicine for neuroHIV/HIDS
- Exploring electro-magnetic nano-carriers for drug delivery
- On-demand controlled site-specific drug delivery.
- Magnetically guided drug delivery to the brain for the treatment of neuro-HIV.
- Exploring tools for HIV incidence
- Exploring nanomaterials for clinical application
- Exploring effects of nanomaterials in animal (mice and baboon)
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate effectively as a member of multidisciplinary research teams.
- Establishment of collaborations and managing/performing research at the multi-institutional level.
- Managing safety protocols such as IBC, IRB, and IACUC to conduct the research under NIH/NSF/Institutional guidelines.
- Organizational skills with experience in assuming ownership of assigned tasks, successfully completing the tasks, and mentoring/supervising junior-level scientists.
- Coordination with experts, institutions and clinics to promote research at clinical level.
- Managing progress reports and research publication to justify success of project.
- Exploring new funding opportunities for future research.
- Nano-bio-technology/engineering for diagnostics and therapeutics Applications
- Nano Carriers for drug delivery
- Nanomedicine, Personalized Nano-medicine
- Nanoformulation for therapeutics
- Electrochemistry, Electrochemical biosensor
- Fabrication and optimization of electrochemical biosensor
- Synthesizing and characterizing electrochemically active nonmaterials for electrochemical biosensor
- Fabrication and characterization of nanostructured materials for Gas sensor
- Wearable sensor for point-of-care application
- BioMEMS and Micro/Nano fabrication systems
Ph. D. (Chemistry), 2010
Topic: Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Nanocomposite for Electrochemical Bio-Sensing Application
Department of Chemistry, Jamia Milia Islamia and National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, India
M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry), 2002 C. C. S. Univ. Meerut (U P),India
B.Sc. (Phys. Chem. Math.), 2000 C. C. S. Univ. Meerut (U P), India
Research cum Industrial Experience
- Worked as a Project Assistant (II) in a project entitled “NIR Spectroscopic Studies of Cellulosic Materials” with supervision of Dr. Ranjana Mehrotra, Scientist-F (Optical Radiation Standards) at National Physical Laboratory, New Delhi, since June 28, 2004 to August 2006. The project was been sponsored by Aditya Birla Management Corporation Ltd. (ABMCL), Grasim – Nagda.
- At National Physical Laboratory along with the above project work, I also worked on the application of Fourier transform infrared (FTIR) spectroscopy in the characterization of malignant tissue correspond to the normal tissue of cancer during the growth of cancer tumor.
- I worked as Senior Research Fellow (April 2007 to march 2010) under the supervision of
B. D. Malhotra, National Physical Laboratory, India in the area of Organic-Inorganic Nano-bio-composites for Biosensor Application particularly relating in clinical and non-clinical research such as cholesterol, glucose, urea, food borne mycotoxins, pyrethroinds and pathogens. I have also synthesized nanostructured conducting polymers, metal oxides and their hybrid nanocomposites for immunosensor applications.
- I worked as a Project Assistant (III, June, 2010 to Dec. 2010) in a project entitled “Department of Science Technology Centre of Biomolecular Electronics” at National Physical Laboratory, India with the supervision of B. D. Malhotra. Herein, I was involved in the development of optical and electrical cholesterol biosensor.
- I have completed my Post-Doc at National Centre of Sensors Research, Biomedical Diagnostic Institute, Dublin City University, Dublin 9, Ireland, where I worked with Tony Killard on development of “Smart Integrated Miniaturized Sensors (SIMS) System.
- I completed Post-doctoral Associate at BioMEMS and Microsystem Fabrication Laboratory, Electrical and Computing Engineering of FIU with Prof. Bhansali to explore nano-enabled biosensing systems for cortisol monitoring. We developed a miniaturized cortisol sensing system for POC application.
- I joined Institute of NeuroImmune Pharmacology, Department of Immunology, Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine of FIU as a Post-Doctoral Associate with Nair to explore nano-carriers for CNS delivery and on-demand release of therapeutic agents for the treatment of NeuroAIDS.
Awards and Achievements:
- Junior Research Investigator Award in Personalized Nanomedicine by Society for Personalized Nanomedicine-2017
- Invited Presentation Award by NIAAA-Neuro-HIV and Alcohol Abuse satellite Meeting-2017
- Excellent Leadership Award by Nano-Florida Foundation.
- NanoFlorida-2017 Conference Chairman for 10th Annual Nanoscience Nanotechnology Symposium @Florida International University, Miami, USA.
- Awarded lecture “Pran Nath Bohra Trust Fund Lecture” at Panjab University-July-2017.
- Expert Lecture at Central Scientific Instrumentations organization (CSIO)-CSIR, India, July 2017.
- Young Investigator Award by Society for Brain Mapping and Therapeutics (SBMT)-2017.
- Co-chair session on NanoNeuroscience and NanoNeurosurgery in SBMT-2017.
- Early Career Investigator Travel Award by NIAAA-Neuro-HIV and Alcohol Abuse satellite Meeting-2017 -2016.
- International Agency of Standard and Rating (IASR)recognition among World's 500 Most Influential Nanotechnologist for the Year 2015 on Earth.
- Certificate of Excellence Research, by 21st Society of Neuroimmune Pharmacology (SNIP)
- “NanoScience Award” dedicated to Joseph Wang by Cognizure-Publishing Division.
- Senior Research Fellowship awarded by Council of Scientific and Industrial Research, India
- Best presentation award on Science Day held at National Physical Laboratory, India, 2009.
- Team member of Science Foundation (NSF), Nano-engineering Research Center (ERC-1160483) for
- Advanced Self-Powered System of Integrated Sensors and Technologies (ASSIST).
PATENTS GRANTED/ PUBLISHED
- Ajeet Kaushik & M. Nair, Devices and methods to monitor HIV-infection in presence of substance of abuse and/or therapeutic agent, US Patent: Application No. US 15/267,605 Publication No. US9759709 B1.
- Ajeet Kaushik & M. Nair “Materials and methods for the delivery of nanocarrier to the brain” US Patent: Application No. US 15/481689, Publication No.-US20170290916 A1.
- Ajeet Kaushik & M. Nair “Rapid Zika virus detection using nano-enabled electrochemical sensing systems” USA Patent Application No. US15246065, Publication No. US20180059099A1
- Nanogels for Biomedical Application,
RSC publication, Nov 2016
Ed. A. Vashist, Ajeet Kaushik, M. Nair, S. Ahmad,
- Advances in Personalized Nanotherapeutics,
Springer, April 2017
Ed. Ajeet Kaushik, R.D. Jayant, and M. Nair, https://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319636320
- Nanobiotechnology for Sensing Applications: From Lab to Field,
Apple Academic Press, CRC Press, Tayler and Francis: Group, 2016,
Ed. Ajeet Kaushik and C. K. Dixit
- Microfluidics for Biologists: Fundamentals and Applications,
Springer, July 2016
Ed. C.K. Dixit and Ajeet Kaushik, https://www.springer.com/us/book/9783319400358
- Kaushik, RD Jayant, M. Nair, Nanomedicine for NeuroHIV/AIDS management, Nanomedicine-Future Science, 2018-Accepted
- Bhardwaj, Ajeet Kaushik, Biomedical Applications of Nanotechnology and Nanomaterials, Micromachines 8, 2017, 298.
- Rahul D. Jayant, Daniela Sosa, Ajeet Kaushik, Nair, “Current Status of Human Immunodeficiency Virus Vaccines”, Vaccination Research- 2016; 1(1): e3-e5. doi: 10.17140/VROJ-1-e002
- Ajeet Kaushik, Ariel Ruiz, Shekhar Bhansali, Madhavan Nair, Miniaturized Sensing Devices for Biomarkers Detection, Journal of Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 2014, 5:4.
- Ajeet Kaushik, Editorial; Open Journal of Applied Biosensor: Point-of-Care Biosensing and Environment Monitoring, Open Journal of Applied Biosensor, 2, 95-96, 2013.
- Ajeet Kaushik, Rahul Dev Jayant, Vinay Bhardwaj, Madhavan Nair, Personalized Nanomedicine for CNS diseases, Drug Discovery Today, 2018-Accepted.
- Arti Vashist, Ajeet Kaushik, Atul Vashist, Vidya Sagar, Anujit Ghosal, Y. K. Gupta, Sharif Ahmad, Madhavan Nair, Advances in Carbon Nanotubes - Hydrogel Hybrids in Nanomedicine for Therapeutics" Advanced Healthcare Materials 1701213, 2018.
- Ahmadivand, B. Gerislioglu, A. Tomitaka, P. Manickam, Ajeet Kaushik, S. Bhansali, M. Nair, N. Pala. Extreme sensitive metasensor for targeted biomarkers identification using colloidal nanoparticles-integrated plasmonic unit cells, Biomedical Express 9, 2018, 373-386.
- Ajeet Kaushik, Sneham Tiwari, Rahul D Jayant, Arti Vashist, Roozbeh Nikkhah-Moshaie, Nazia El-Hage, Madhavan Nair, Electrochemical biosensors for early-stage Zika diagnostics, Trends in Biotechnology, 35 (4), 2017, 308-317.
- Arash Ahmadivand, Burak Gerislioglu, Pandiaraj Manickam, Ajeet Kaushik, Shekhar Bhansali, Madhavan Nair, Nezih Pala, Rapid Detection of Infectious Envelope Proteins by Magnetoplasmonic Toroidal Metasensors, ACS Sensor 2, (9), 2017, 1359-1368.
- Ajeet Kaushik, Nikkhah-Moshaie, Raju Sinha, Vinay Bhardwaj, Venkata Atluri, Rahul Dev Jayant, Adriana Yndart, Babak Kateb, Nazih Pala, Madhavan Nair, “Investigation of ac-magnetic field stimulated nanoelectroporation of magneto-electric nano-drug-carrier inside CNS cells" Scientific Reports 7, 2017, 45663.
- Rodriguez, J. Lapierre, C. Ojha, S. Dever , Ajeet Kaushik, E. Batrakova, F. Kashanchi, M. Nair, N. El-Hage, Intranasal drug delivery of small interfering RNA targeting Beclin1 encapsulated with polyethylenimine (PEI) in mouse brain to achieve HIV attenuation, Scientific Reports, 7, 1862, 2017
- Ashish Yadav, Liang Bai, Yanmei Yang, Juan Liu, Ajeet Kaushik, Gary J. Chengc, Lin Jiang, Lifeng Chi, Zhenhui Kang, Lasing behavior of surface functionalized carbon quantum dots/RhB composite, Nanoscale-9 (16), 5049-5054, 2017
- Asahi Tomitaka, Hamed Arami, Andrea Raymond, Adriana Yndart, Ajeet Kaushik, Rahul Dev Jayant, Yasushi Takemura, Yong Cai, Michal Toborek, Madhavan Nair, Development of magneto-plasmonic nanoparticles for multimodal image-guided therapy to the brain, Nanoscale 9 (2), 764-773, 2017.
- Myosotys Rodriguez, Ajeet Kaushik, Jessica Lapierre, Seth M Dever, Nazira El-Hage, Madhavan Nair, “Electro-magnetic nano-particle bound Beclin1 siRNA crosses the blood-brain barrier to attenuate the inflammatory effects of HIV-1 infection in vitro" Journal of Neuroimmune Pharmacology-12, 2017, 120-132.
- Ajeet Kaushik, Pratik shah, Phani Kiran Vabbina, Rahul Jayant, Sneham Tiwari, Arti Vashist, Adriana Arias and Madhavan Nair, “A label-free electrochemical immunosensor for beta-amyloid Detection” Analytical Methods, 8, 2016, 6115-6120
- Ajeet Kaushik, Rahul Dev Jayant, Madhavan Nair, “Advancements in nano-enabled therapeutics for HIV management” International Journal of Nanomedicine, 11, 2016, 4317-4325
- Ajeet Kaushik, Phani Kiran Vabbina, Venkata Atluri, Pratikkumar Shah, Rahul Dev Jayan, Adriana Yandart, Madhavan Nair, “Electrochemical monitoring-on-chip (E-MoC) of HIV-infection using cocaine and therapeutics”, Biosensors and Bioelectronics 86, 2016, 426-431
- Arti Vashist, Ajeet Kaushik, Rahul Dev Jayant, Atul Vashist, Sharif Ahmad, Madhavan Nair, Recent trends on hydrogels based drug delivery systems for infectious diseases, Biomaterials Science 4, 2016 1535-155.
- Ajeet Kaushik, R. D. Jayant, R. Nikkhah-Moshaie, V. Bhardwaj, U. Roy, Z. Huang, A. Ruiz, A. Yndart, V. Atluri, N. El-Hage, K. Khalili, M. Nair, "Magnetically guided CNS delivery and toxicity evaluation of magneto-electric nanocarriers", Scientific Reports, (NPG)-6, 2016, 25309.
- D. Jayant, D. Sosa, Ajeet Kaushik, V. Atluri, A. Vashist, A. Tomitaka, M. Nair, Current Status of Non-Viral Gene Therapy for CNS Disorders, Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, 13, 2016, 1433-1445.
- Nair, R. D. Jayant, Ajeet Kaushik, V. Sagar, Getting into the brain: Potential of nanotechnology in the management of neuroAIDS, Advanced Drug Delivery Reviews, 103 (2017) 202-217.
- Ajeet Kaushik, D Jayant, S. Tiwari, A. Vashist, Madhavan Nair, Nano-biosensors to detect beta-amyloid for Alzheimer’s diseases management" Biobsensors and Bioelectronics, 80 (2016) 273-287.
- Ajeet Kaushik, Tiwari, R.D. Jayant, A. Marty, M. Nair, "Towards Detection and Diagnostic of Ebola Virus Diseases at Point-of-Care" Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 75 (2016) 254-272.
- Ajeet Kaushik, R. Kumar, S. K. Arya, M. Nair, B. D. Malhotra, S. Bhansali, "Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Nanocomposites Based Gas Sensors for Environment Monitoring", Chemical Reviews (Impact Factor 45.6), 115 (11) 4571-4606.
- Yndart, Ajeet Kaushik, M. Agudelo, A. Raymond, V. Atluri, S. Saxena, M. Nair, “Investigation of Neuropathogenesis in HIV-1 Clade B & C Infection Associated with IL-33 and ST2 Regulation" ACS Chemical Neuroscience:-6 (9) 2015, 1600-1612.
- Raymond, R D Jayant, Ajeet Kaushik, M Nair “Microglia-derived HIV Nef+ exosome (exNef) impairment of the blood-brain-barrier is treatable by nanomedicine-based delivery of Nef peptides”, Journal of Neurovirology 22, 2015, 129-139.
- Ruiz, M. Nair, Ajeet Kaushik*, Recent update in NanoCure of NeuroAIDS, Science Letters, 4: 172, 2015 (Nano-Science Award Paper)
- Ajeet Kaushik, Yndrt, R. D. Jayant, V. Sagar, S. Bhansali, M. Nair. "An Electrochemical sensing method for point-of-care psychological stress biomarker detection of HIV positive patients" International Journal of Nanomedicine, 10, 2015, 677-685.
- D. Jayant, V. Atluri, V. Sagar, M. Agudelo, Ajeet Kaushik and M. Nair "Sustained Release NanoART Formulation for the Treatment of NeuroAIDS", International Journal of Nanomedicine" 10, 2015, 1077-1093.
- Sagar, S. Kanthikeel, V. Atluri, A. Yndart-Arias,R.D. Jayant, Ajeet Kaushik and M. Nair, Therapeutical neurotargeting via magnetic nanocarriers: Implications to opiate-induced neuropathogenesis and neuroAIDS. Journal of Biomedical Nanotechnology, 11, 2015, 1-12.
- K. Vabbina, Ajeet Kaushik, S. Bhansali, N. Pala, “Electrochemical Cortisol Immunosensors Based on Sonochemically Synthesized Zinc Oxide 1D Nanorods and 2D Nanoflakes”, Biosensors and Bioelectronics-63, 2015, 124-130
- Ajeet Kaushik, Baboria, E. Huey, S. Bhansali, M. Nair, “Silica Nanowires: Growth, Integration and Sensing Applications”, Microchimica Acta, 181, 2014, 1759-1780.
- Ajeet Kaushik, D. Jayant, V. Sagar, M. Nair, “The Potential of Magneto-Electric Nanocarriers for Drug Delivery”, Expert Opinion on Drug Delivery, 11, 2014, 1635-1646.
- F. D. Cruz, N. Norena, Ajeet Kaushik, S. Bhansali, “A Low-Cost Miniaturized Potentiostat for Point-of-Care Diagnosis” Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 62, 2014, 249-254
- Shah, Ajeet Kaushik, X. Zhu, C. Zhang, Chen-Zhong Li, “Chip Based Single Cell Analysis for Nanotoxicity Assessment” Analyst, 139 (9) 2014, 2088-2098.
- K. Pasha, Ajeet Kaushik, A. Vasudev, S.A. Snipes, S. Bhansali, “Electrochemical Immunosesning of Saliva Cortisol”, Journal of Electrochemical Society, 161, 2014, B3077-B3082.
- Ajeet Kauhik, Vasudev, S. K. Pasha, S. K. Arya, S. Bhansali, Recent Advances in Cortisol Sensing for Point-of-Care Application, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 53, 2014, 499-512.
- Ajeet Kaushik,K. Arya, A. Vasudev, S. Bhansalia, Nanocomposites based on chitosan-metal/metal oxides hybrids for biosensors applications. Journal of Nanoscience Letters, 3:23, 2014.
- Ajeet Kaushik, Vasudev, S. Arya, S. Bhansali, Mediator and label free estimation of stress biomarkers using electrophoretically deposited Ag@AgO-polyaniline hybrid nanocomposite, Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 50, 2013. 35-41.
- Luongo, A. Holton, Ajeet Kauhik, P. Spence, B. Ng, R. Deschenes, S. Sundram, S. Bhansali, A Microfluidic Device for Trapping and Monitoring of 3D Multi-Cell Spheroids Using Electrochemical Impedance Spectroscopy, Biomicrofluidics, 7, 034108 (2013).
- Ajeet Kaushik, S. K. Arya, A. Vasudev, S. Bhansali, Recent Advances in Detection of Ochratoxin-A, Open Journal of Applied Biosensor, 2, 2013, 1-11
- Vasudev, Ajeet Kaushik, Y. Tomizawa, N. Norena, S. Bhansali, “An LTCC-based microfluidic system for label-free, electrochemical detection of cortisol”, Sensors And Actuators B; Chemical B, 182, 2013, 139-146.
- R. Solanki, Md. Azahar Ali, Ajeet Kaushik, and B. D. Malhotra, “Label-Free Capacitive Immunosensor Based on Nanostructured Cerium Oxide” Advanced Electrochemistry, 1, 2013, 92-97.
- Vasudev, Ajeet Kaushik, K. Jones, S. Bhansali, Prospects of Low Temperature Co-fired Ceramic (LTCC) based Microfluidic Systems for Point-of-care Biosensing and Environmental Sensing, Journal of Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 14, 2013, 683-702.
- Ajeet Kaushik, P. R. Solanki, P. M. Chavhan, S. Bhansali, B. D. Malhotra, Sol-gel Derived Nanostructured Zirconia for Cholesterol Detection. Journal of Nanoscience Letters, 3; 23, 2013.
- Vasudev, Ajeet Kaushik, S. Bhansali, Electrochemical Immunosensor for Label Free Epidermal Growth Factor Receptor (EGFR) Detection, Biosensors and Bioelectronics, 39, 2013, 300.
- K. Dixit, A. Kumar, Ajeet Kaushik "Nanosphere lithography-based platform for developing rapid and high sensitivity microarray systems" Biochemical Biophysical Research Communications, 423, 2012, 473.
- Dey, Ajeet Kaushik, S. K. Arya, S. Bhansali "Mediator Free highly sensitive Polyaniline-Gold Hybrid Nanocomposite Based Immunosensor for Prostate-Specific Antigen (PSA) Detection" Journal of Materials Chemistry, 2012, 22, 14763
- K. Dixit, Ajeet Kaushik, “Nano-structured Arrays for Multiplex Analyses and Lab-On-A-Chip Applications” Biochemical Biophysical Research Communications, 419, 2012, 316–320.
- R. Solanki, M. K. Patel, Ajeet Kaushik, M. K. Pandey, R. K. Kotnala, B. D. Malhotra, Sol-gel derived nanostructured metal oxide platform for bacterial detection, Electroanalysis, 23, 2011, 2699-2708.
- Srivastava, P. R. Solanki, Ajeet Kaushik, Md. Azahar Ali, A. Srivastava, B. D. Malhotra, A self- assembled monolayer based microfluidic sensor for urea detection, Nanoscale, 3, 2011, 2971-2977.
- R. Solanki, Ajeet Kaushik, V. Varun, B.D. Malhotra, Recent Advances in Nanostructured Metal Oxides Based Biosensors, Nature Asia Materials, 3, 2011, 17-24.
- Singh, R Verma, Ajeet Kaushik, G. Sumana, S. Sood, R. K. Gupta, B. D. Malhotra, Chitosan-Iron Oxide Nano-composite Platform for Mismatch-Discriminating DNA Hybridization for Neisseria gonorrhoeae Detection causing sexually transmitted disease, Biosensor and Bioelectronics, 26, 2011, 2967-2974.
- R. Solanki, Ajeet Kaushik, A.A. Ansari, G. Sumana and B.D. Malhotra “Horse redish peroxidise immobilized polyaniline for hydrogen peroxide sensor”, Polymers for Advanced Technologies. 22, 2011, 903-908.
- R. Solanki, Ajeet Kaushik, T. Manaka, M. K. Pandey, M. Iwamoto and B. D. Malhotra, Self-Assembled Monolayer based Impedimetric Platform for Food Borne Mycotoxin Detection, Nanoscale, 2, 2811-2817 (2010) (I.F. 4.1).
- Prabhakar, P. R. Solanki, Ajeet Kaushik, M.K. Pandey and B.D. Malhotra, Peptide Nucleic Acid Immobilized Biocompatible Silane Nanocomposite Platform for Mycobacterium tuberculosis Detection, Electroanalysis. 22, 2010, 2672-2682.
- Ajeet Kaushik, R. Solanki, M.K. Pandey, K. Kaneto, S. Ahmad and B. D. Malhotra, Carbon Nanotubes - Chitosan nanobiocomposite for Immunosensor, Thin Solid Films, 519, 2010, 1160-1166.
- Ajeet kaushik, R. Solanki, K. Kaneto, C. G. Kim, S. Ahmad, B.D. Malhotra, Nanostructured Iron Oxide Platform for Impedimetric Cholesterol Detection, Electroanalysis, 22, 2010, 22, 1045 – 1055.
- Barik, P. R. Solanki, Ajeet Kaushik, A. Ali, M.K. Pandey, C.G. Kim and B. D. Malhotra, Polyaniline-Carboxymethyl Cellulose Nanocomposite for Cholesterol Detection, J. Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, 10, 2010, 6479–6488.
- A. Ansari, Ajeet Kaushik, P. R. Solanki and B.D. Malhotra “Nanostructured ZnO2 for mycotoxin detection”, Bioelectrochemistry, 77, 2010, 75-81.
- R. Solanki, Ajeet Kaushik, P. Chavhan, S.N. Maheswari and B.D. Malhotra, “Nanostructured Zirconium Oxide Based Genosensor for E. coli Detection”, Electrochemistry Communications, 11, 2009, 2272-2277.
- Ajeet Kaushik, R. Solanki, M. K. Pandey, S. Ahmad and B. D. Malhotra, “Cerium Oxide-Chitosan based Nanobiocomposite for Food Borne Mycotoxin Detection”, Applied Physics Letters, 95, 173703 (2009).
- Ajeet Kaushik, R. Solanki, K.N. Sood, S. Ahmad and B. D. Malhotra “Fumed Silica Nanoparticles-Chitosan Nanobiocomposite for Ochratoxin-A Detection”, Electrochemistry Communications, 11 (2009) 1919–1923.
- Ali, A.A. Anasari, Ajeet Kaushik, P.R. Solanki, Abdul Barik, M.K. Pandey and B.D. Malhotra “Nanostructured ZnO for urea sensor”, Materials Letters, 63 (2009) 2473–2475.
- D. Malhotra and Ajeet Kaushik, “Metal Oxide-Chitosan Based Nanocomposite for Cholesterol Biosensor”, Thin Solid Films, 2009, 518, 614-620.
- Ahmad, U. Riaz, Ajeet Kaushik and J. Alam, “Soft template synthesis of superparamagneticFe3O4 nanoparticles a Novel Technique" J. Inorganic Organometallic Polymers and Materials (2009) 19:355–360
- R. Solanki, C. Dhand, Ajeet Kaushik, A. A. Ansari, K. N. Sood and B.D. Malhotra “Nanostructured Cerium Oxide films for Triglyceride Senosr”, Sensors & Actuators B Chemical, 141, 2009, 551-556.
- Ajeet Kaushik, R. Solanki, A. A.Ansari, B.D. Malhotra and S. Ahmad ”Iron oxide-chitosan hybrid nanobiocomposite based nucleic acid sensor for pyrethroid detection”, Biochemical Engineering Journal 46, 2009, 132-140.
- R. Solanki, Ajeet Kaushik, A. A. Ansari and B.D. Malhotra, “Nanostructured ZnO film for cholesterol biosensor”, Applied Physics Letters, 94, 2009, 143901.
- Ajeet Kaushik, P. R. Solanki, A. A. Ansari, G. Sumana, S. Ahmad and D. Malhotra, ”Iron Oxide-Chitosan Nanobiocomposite for Urea Sensor”, Sensors & Actuators B Chemical, 138, 2009, 572–580.
- R. Solanki, Ajeet Kaushik, A. A. Ansari, A.Tiwari and B.D. Malhotra, “Multi-walled Carbon Nanotubes/Sol-gel Derived Silica/Chitosan Nanobiocomposite for Total Cholesterol Sensor”, Sensors & Actuators B Chemical, 137, 2009, 727-735.
- A. Ansari, Ajeet Kaushik, P.R. Solanki and B. D. Malhotra, “Electrochemical Cholesterol Sensor Based on Tin Oxide – Chitosan Nano-biocomposite Film”, Electroanalysis, 21, 2009, 965 – 972.
- Ajeet Kaushik, P. R. Solanki, A. A. Ansari, S. Ahmad and D. Malhotra, “A nanostructured cerium oxide film based immunosensor for mycotoxin detection”, Nanotechnology, 20, 2009, 055105.
- Khan, Ajeet Kaushik and A. P. Mishra, “Immobilization of cholesterol oxidase onto electrochemically polymerized film of biocompatible polyaniline-triton X-100”, Materials Science & Engineering C, 29, 2009, 1399-1403.
- Ajeet Kaushik, Khan, V. Gupta, B. D. Malhotra, S. Ahmad and S.P. Singh, “Hybrid cross-linked polyaniline -WO3 nanocomposite thin film using thermal vacuum deposition technique for NOx gas sensing”, Journal of Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, 9, (2009) 1792-1796.
- Khan, P. R. Solanki, Ajeet Kaushik, S. P. Singh, S. Ahmad and B. D. Malhotra, “Cholesterol biosensor based on electrochemically prepared polyaniline conducting polymer film in presence of a nonionic surfactant”. Journal of Polymer Research. 16, 2009, 363-373.
- R. Solanki, Ajeet Kaushik, A.A. Ansari, G. Sumana, B.D. Malhotra, “ZnO-Chitosan Nanobiocomposite Film for Urea Biosensor”, Applied Physics Letters, 93, 2008, 163903.
- Ajeet Kaushik, Khan, P.R. Solanki, P. Pandey, S. Ahmad and B. D. Malhotra, “Iron oxide nanoparticle-chitosan composite based glucose biosensor”. Biosensors & Bioelectronics, 24, 2008, 676–683.
- Ajeet Kaushik, R. Solanki, A.A. Ansari, S. Ahmad and B.D. Malhotra, “Chitosan-Iron Oxide Nanobiocomposite Based Immunosensor for Ochratoxin-A”, Electrochemistry Communications, 10, 2008, 1364-1368.
- A. Ansari, A. Kaushik, P.R. Solanki and B.D. Malhotra, “Sol-del derived nanoporous cerium oxide film for application to cholesterol biosensor”, Electrochemistry Communications, 10, 2008, 1246-1249.
- Khan, Ajeet Kaushik, P.R. Solanki, A. A. Ansari, M.K. Pandey and B.D. Malhotra, “Zinc oxide nanoparticle-chitosan composite film for cholesterol biosensor”. Analytica Chimica Acta, 616, 2008, 207-213.
- Ajeet Kaushik, J. kumar, M. K. Tiwari, R. Khan, V. Gupta, B. D. Malhotra and S. P. Singh, “Fabrication and characterization of Polyaniline-ZnO Hybrid Nanocomposite thin Film”. Journal of Nanoscience & Nanotechnology, 8, 2008, 1757-1761.
- Mehrotra, A. Gupta, Ajeet Kaushik, N. Prakash and H. C. Kandpal, “Infrared spectroscopic analysis of tumor pathology, Indian Journal of Experimental Biology, 45, 2007, 71-76.