Graduate Teaching Assistantship (GTA)
Responsibilities of GTA Recipients:
Each GTA will assist either a basic science and/or clinical medicine faculty in their teaching responsibilities:
- Perform literature search and summarize the specific research topics.
- Assist teaching faculty with technical aspects of PowerPoint and other presentations for lectures and seminars.
- Assist clinical faculty in running advanced patient scenarios.
- Assist basic science faculty in guiding the research activities of high-school students and undergraduates.
- Assist faculty with other logistical and organizational matters.